$12.95Add to Cart
The Insider's Dossier will seamlessly guide you through investing alongside those most in-the-know professionals, debunking the widespread myth that insider trading is illegal. Not only is it legal when following proper protocol, but author Andrew Packer helps you to decode the Wall Street lingo, so that even the novice could easily follow corporate insiders for returns that significantly outperform the market year over year. In easy-to-understand terms, Packer describes:
- The difference between legal and illegal insider trading
- How to evaluate insider activity in order to optimize your investment advantage
- The key to swiftly decoding SEC filing forms for the latest insider activity
- Understanding and utilizing web-based technical analysis tool
- How to separate key insiders from the average corporate investor
- Investing beyond simple trades, clearly and concisely explaining the ins and outs of options trading, and much more. . .
$19.99Add to Cart
Why investing in great companies is easier than you thinkLearn More
$19.99Add to Cart
$30.00Add to Cart
$24.99Add to Cart
IN-STORES MAY 3, 2016Learn More
$24.99Add to Cart
Award-Winning Finalist in the "Business: Personal Finance/Investing" category of the 2016 International Book AwardsLearn More
$19.99Add to CartAward-Winner in the “Business: Personal Finance/Investing” category of the 2016 International Book AwardsLearn More
KEEP MORE OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY AT TAX TIME
The tax code may be bloated, but that doesn’t mean your check to the IRS has to be. Let Deduct Everything! be your ultimate guide to lowering your annual tax bill.
This comprehensive guide to legal deductions, credits and loopholes covers:
• Rules of thumb for record-keeping and how to stay organized
• Secrets to mortgage, tax and insurance deductions
• Maximizing work-related expenses
• Making the most of medical expense and health savings accounts
• Strategies for utilizing deductions and credits for education
• Bonus: Lots of tips on how to make more money—some of it tax-free
$24.95Add to Cart
Bill Spetrino was just an ordinary accountant more than 20 years ago when he discovered the best investment secret ever.
Bill calls his secret “the dividend machine” -- and he has been sharing his secrets with hundreds of thousands of investors who have subscribed to his popular Dividend Machine newsletter, rated by Hulbert Digest as the #1 low risk investment letter.
But many readers asked Bill to write a book about his secret and how ordinary investors can become millionaires just like him.
Bill did just that.
Now his new The Great American Dividend Machine reveals his own story, and how he went from becoming a middle-class accountant to having a net worth exceeding more than $5 million!
Traders who jump from stock to stock in the hunt for a major Wall Street score often lose money or, at best, break even.
That's not an acceptable fate for the retirement nest egg or for Bill.
Instead, true investors trust Bill Spetrino's proven advice: "Keep investments boring and the rest of life fun and exciting."
By valuing safety and income above all else, Spetrino guides the reader through the process of unearthing true bargains in the marketplace.
Adhering to the author's model, The Great American Dividend Machine portfolio is composed of stocks that he picks using his unique system.
The companies that pass Spetrino's rigorous, multi-step vetting process must have a number of key characteristics, such as:
- Resonant brand names
- Strong, competitive advantages in their industries
- Pristine balance sheets
- Capital to help survive and thrive in difficult markets
Bill believes anyone can become a millionaire by ignoring the Wall Street pros and using his time-tested strategies.
About the Author:
Bill Spetrino is the editor of Newsmax’ advisory service The Dividend Machine. Bill’s goal is to show the average investor how they can generate a substantial monthly income by investing in high-quality, dividend-paying companies.
Over the years Spetrino has studied the philosophies of some of the world’s greatest investors, including Warren Buffett and Sir John Templeton. By learning, and then implementing the lessons of these great investors, he has been able to build a truly impressive investment portfolio of his own.
Spetrino brings you all of his knowledge and experience, identifying the strongest dividend-paying companies in the financial world. He shares this information so that others may enjoy the immense investing success he has experienced over the past 20 years.Learn More