Submit a Manuscript to Humanix Books
Thank you for considering Humanix Books as your potential publisher. In order to submit a manuscript to us, please observe the following guidelines and requirements:
- Manuscripts must include a stamped, self-addressed envelope or package for notification of acceptance or return in the event of refusal. Unfortunately, materials sent without postage or return packaging cannot be returned and will be disposed of. Please do not send checks or cash for return postage.
- Please include a resume or curriculum vitae.
- A brief discussion of possible marketing and/or targeting strategies for the work: institutional sales, timeliness and topicality, professional acquaintances or organizations accessible for review, workshops, ideas for publicity, personal plans for promotion, etc.
- Full address and telephone number.
- Submissions marked: W. Arthur Bligh, Acquisitions Editor, Humanix Books, 2200 NW Corporate Blvd., Ste 404, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Keep in mind that Mr. Bligh receives numerous manuscripts each day, and accordingly he does not have time to field telephone calls from potential authors.
- Please bear in mind that the review process is a long one. Please write with inquiries about the status of your manuscript.
Good luck with your proposal and thank you for your interest in Humanix Books.