When faced with cancer, timely and educated healthcare decisions are crucial to recovery. Put the odds in your favor with the help of Cancer Survival Guide — the leading manual of its kind, offering the most comprehensive and cutting-edge information on the subject, such as:
- Comprehensive info on the 13 most common cancers including lung, breast, prostate, and colon
- New genetic tests that can reveal your risk
- Early detection and prevention techniques
- Latest medical breakthroughs and miracle drugs
- Alternative therapies that really work
- How to find the best treatments and doctors
- Locate a lifesaving clinical trial near you
- Find cost-effective therapies and free resources
Don't let a cancer diagnosis fill you with feelings of fear, panic, and helplessness. Take back your power with Cancer Survival Guide.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Charlotte Libov (Miami Beach, FL) is an award-winning health book author and a pioneer in the field of patient advocacy. Her initial book, The Women’s Heart Book, was among the first to call attention to the problem of heart disease in women, and was made into a groundbreaking PBS special, in which she appeared as part of an expert panel. A popular speaker, Libov has given talks for Toyota, IBM, and the Biotech International Organization, and has appeared as a keynote speaker for the US Army War College, the American Heart Association, Duke University Medical School, Women in International Trade, and at other hospitals and organizations throughout the country. Her byline has appeared regularly in Newsmax Magazine, NewsmaxHealth.com, WebMD. com, RevolutionHealth.org, CURE.org, AARP.org, GoodHousekeeping.com, and HuffingtonPost.com, as well as many other top websites and publications. She was formerly a regular contributor to The New York Times.