"This is the story of a media that set out to destroy a president and his administration, but destroyed themselves instead." - From Preface
Bestselling author and activist Brent Bozell is one of the most outspoken leaders in the conservative movement today. As Founder and President of the Media Research Center, he runs the largest media watchdog organization in America. In the fascinating examination of the media's war on Donald Trump, Bozell and his coauthor Tim Graham expose the weaponized and radicalized "news" media as a direct threat to democracy with their unethical attempts to manipulate public opinion.
No one understands this more than Donald Trump. Since the moment he declared his candidacy in 2015, Trump has faced incessantly and overwhelmingly negative press coverage. First they tried to prevent his election. Ever since that failed, the media radicals have worked tirelessly to remove him from office.
There is no fairness or balance. There is only aggression.
Journalists boil over when Trump insults them as "fake news," but the number of careless and deliberately false stories they have been forced to retract underscores why the media's credibility is collapsing. Unmasked reveals:
- How and why Trump has received the most negative - and viciously personal - coverage of any president in history.
- How the media knew there was no evidence of Russian collusion, while saturating the airwaves with thousands of reports about Russian collusion.
- How the media use leftist "fact checkers" to undermine the credibility of conservatives.
- Who are the most rabid anti-Trump journalists in America today, and why. (Some will surprise you.)
- What stories in the "news" media have been exposed as pure fabrications, and who was behind them.
Unmasked proves that the leftist "news" media want to see Trump removed from office, and will stop at nothing to accomplish that mission, even if that means destroying themselves as well.