FULLY UPDATED & REVISED SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR BABY BOOMER GENERATION ENTERING RETIREMENT!
***INCLUDES UP-TO-DATE CHANGES DUE TO LIFE WITH COVID-19***
Baby Boomer Survival Guide, Second Edition: Live, Prosper, and Thrive in Your Retirement is the premier roadmap to retirement for anyone focused on financial security. This is a comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide that covers all the significant financial, healthcare, and lifestyle-related considerations today's Baby Boomer generation needs to know.
This Essential Happiness Handbook to Financial & Health Security Includes Key Topics:
- How to Live a Long, Happy, Healthy Life
- Expanding Your Interests, Hobbies, Social Network, Community Involvement & Quality Time with Family
- Where to Live & Where to Travel
- What to Do With Your Extra Years
- Strategies for Not Outliving Your Savings
- Financial Planning and Investing: Rules for Success
- Taking Advantage of the Trump Tax Cuts
- Homeownership vs. “Real Estate” & Renting vs. Buying
- WORKING in Retirement
- Social Security Optimization Strategies
- Having a Medicare Game Plan
- Key Questions and Answers to Long-Term Care
- Why You Should Think About Inheritance
- Wills, Trusts & Taking Care of Your Family
A little planning and foresight can go a long way toward making sure your hopes and ideals for retirement don’t collide with harsh economic, financial, and health-related realities. Baby Boomer Survival Guide will give you the wherewithal to make your retirement the rich-est, most fulfilling chapter in the book of your life — for yourself and your loved ones.