Click To Read A Sample Chapter
The Insider's Dossier will seamlessly guide you through investing alongside those most in-the-know professionals, debunking the widespread myth that insider trading is illegal. Not only is it legal when following proper protocol, but author Andrew Packer helps you to decode the Wall Street lingo, so that even the novice could easily follow corporate insiders for returns that significantly outperform the market year over year. In easy-to-understand terms, Packer describes:
- The difference between legal and illegal insider trading
- How to evaluate insider activity in order to optimize your investment advantage
- The key to swiftly decoding SEC filing forms for the latest insider activity
- Understanding and utilizing web-based technical analysis tool
- How to separate key insiders from the average corporate investor
- Investing beyond simple trades, clearly and concisely explaining the ins and outs of options trading, and much more. . .